View Single Post
Old 20-11-2010, 07:38   #13
lenny4343
Inactive

lenny4343 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Virgin answer machine not working

Thanks for all the advice I did call VM and convinced them that it was the line that had the problem not my telephone answermachine and that the VM forum had gone over all the things that I needed to double check. An appointment was made for the following day with an engineer who knew his stuff. An engineer arrived and first checking phone was set up properly then checked master socket (didnt seem to have one) so he installed a Virgin socket.....although this was not the cause of the actual problem to be solved. Shortly afterwards the engineers supervisor arrived. Listened to my tale of woe. Checked my telephone answer was not working, and took my phone down to the Virgin master box down the street. it was there he found that something was wrong with an E.C.??????board that he had never experienced before. He presto!!!! I am now an extremely happy customer. Just a little bit cross, it took so long to get VM to take notice that there was a fault on the line. I did tell the engineer involved that I was going to post on the forum how happy I was that he had found and solved the answer to get my telephone answermachine working. A HUGE THANK YOU.
lenny4343 is offline   Reply With Quote