View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 17:11   #708
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
An interesting and informative post.
Do you have any inkling of how the tapping allegations might conclude? Will Trump just let it all die down? Will Obama sue him?
I suspect it will be quietly dropped. Investigations are unlikely to start without Trump giving where he got his information to the committee. It just won't be mentioned again, Trump will tweet something else shocking and we all move on.

I didn't think you could sue a sitting President but even so I doubt Obama would bother. He didn't sue over the birther stuff. Presidents are just used to all sorts of things being said about them, usually not from other Presidents though.