View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 14:44   #3279
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
I've only seen it on one box so far, OB, I was watching the BBC news at 1pm, and there was a defo lip sync problem, i'll have a look at the other 2 boxes later.
Which channel? Is it a direct HDMI connection from V6 to TV, and you get the sound from the TV speakers?

For startes, try changing the Dolby setting on the V6
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote