View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 18:31   #1137
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Brexit: Article 50 Has Been Triggered !

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
That's it! Lets cancel Brexit! Causing way too much disruption. Why were we being so stupid in voting for Brexit!

Who cares that we are being sucked into a Federal states of Europe, who will decide our immigration policy, our taxes, and an increasing number of our laws. The intelligent people have already told us that we've been deceived, and we still really do have Sovereignty. Short term gain is so much more important.

The FT is a supporter of Independent Nation states, and not a paper with a globalist agenda that hates Brexit.
I really must remember that.

Thanks Andrew, you have shown me the error of my thinking
Now that is fake news for you...