View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 17:44   #1136
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit: Article 50 Has Been Triggered !

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
OK I'm up for this.

So at present we have a shortage of Doctors, Nurses and schoolteachers but we can carry on building them even though we haven't got the staff to fill the vacancies we presently have.

Good move Andrew.

Oh I forgot we can rape third world countries of their Doctors and Nurses.
We all need to have a more can-do attitude. Theresa May said that's what the country needs post-Brexit and I agree with her on this.

Where I disagree is with short-term savings like ceasing to fund nurses' university courses. These should be funded by the state, as should teachers' university courses. Not that degrees are the be-all and end-all of training but they seem to be necessary for these roles at the moment.