View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 16:29   #1134
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit: Article 50 Has Been Triggered !

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
Thanks Andrew, you have shown me the error of my thinking
You almost caused me to spill my coffee until I realised you were joking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Just to correct you on something. Working in the Healthcare industry does require skills, it's not a job anybody can just walk in to and do or take up and it does require certain qualifications.

Unskilled migrants where I live don't work, I have at least three households in close proximity to my house with migrants and I know for sure they don't work, one of the houses has about 20 migrants living in it.

It's all well and good keep saying let them in, where are we suppose to house all these extra migrants?

I know, let's have a few stay with you Mr K.

With a chronic housing shortage, I think you forget, we are a small Island with limited resources for the current population already living here. School places, hospitals, we cannot just keep letting in infinite numbers in Mr K and then there is issues of Integration, just look at Sweden, big problems there and yes it has just had a Terrorist attack by a failed asylum seeker.

Benefit scrounging Britain's who are capable of working, but won't is a different topic.
Migrants who can't support themselves can and should be sent back home. If the British authorities won't do it then they're negligent. The legislation exists.
Infrastructure can be built. There's not a finite number of schools and hospitals that any one country can have.
Sweden was going to deport the bomber so I can't see that its immigration policy was at fault. What seems to have been at fault is the speed in expelling him.