View Single Post
Old 28-03-2008, 11:57   #3
tweetypie/8
Permanently Banned

Services: vmxl virgin vmbb virgin mobile
tweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful one
Re: cable 300/300 no rollover from 28 april 08

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeman View Post
I have just received a text from Vm stating that from 28/4/08 they will no longer be rolling over unsed mins for cable 300 users.

I am not happy with this since it was a great plus for me.

And I seem to remember this was a contract offered for as long as I was a VM cable user so I am well peeved that they now think they can change the terms of my contact with them.

I want to urge every cable 300 user to contact VM to voice their disatisfaction and threaten cancellation.

Let's get them to change their minds on this one.

same here got word this morning,wonder why they are doing it must say i am peeved.
tweetypie/8 is offline   Reply With Quote