View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 19:26   #22
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Sky Sports F1 subscription change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameseh View Post
I pay £5 for Sky Sports 1-4, News, F1 & ESPN on the Sky Sports TV app why would I pay £13 for all that HD nonsense.

So £13 + £9 for ESPN for what I pay £5 for???
Not quite the same though is it watching football on a mobile device , its ok for the odd time when your out and about but I certainly wouldn't like to view it all the time like that.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote