View Single Post
Old 15-03-2012, 10:03   #52
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: Unemployment is rising

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexDiamond View Post
That doesn't really answer the question
I don't live in other places in the UK, so I don't' know what the prices in those arreas are, but lets take how much you have to earn to afford a morgage for example

Where I live you need to be a rather high earner

I would let workersa themselfs deside how much they need to earn to have a comfortable lifestyle and how they are going to get it