View Single Post
Old 13-04-2008, 17:26   #35
AlexanderHanff
Permanently Banned

AlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful one
Re: Phorm Public Meeting - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80/20Thinking View Post
I think I may not have been precise enough with my wording. You cannot poll the opinions of the population until you can communicate precisely what is known. It would be bizarre to ask for opinions in any structured way until the full range of facts can be presented. The key point of the public meeting is to test assertions, ask questions and engage with those who know those facts.
If this is the case, then how can a 2000 participant poll by BT be construed as an accurate representation? Furthermore, what were the questions asked by BT in the poll? It would seem obvious that the questions would be tainted to give answers in favour of the system; a common method employed by polls run by parties with a commercial interest.

Had the poll laid out the facts with regards to law and privacy concerns I am sure the results would have been considerably different.

Alexander Hanff
AlexanderHanff is offline   Reply With Quote