Thread: Airport Parking
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 12:09   #6
Wicked_and_Crazy
cf.mega poster

Wicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny star
Wicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to Wicked_and_Crazy Send a message via Yahoo to Wicked_and_Crazy
Re: Airport Parking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin View Post
We stayed at the Premier Travel Inn nearby and that included 17 days free gatwick parking and I think the price wasn't far off what you'd pay for for a night. It went pretty well. I think we organised it through www.holidayextras.co.uk
I use these too. If you look at Gatwick there is an "undercover" hotel where they dont tell you who it is until after its booked. Go for that one, its a good price, its certainly a good hotel (refurbed last year) and there is plenty of safe parking. You'll find you will pay less that the BCP and you'll get a room for the night.

---------- Post added at 12:09 ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_Bubble View Post
Personally, I'd wake up early to save £100. Think what you could spend this on during your hols!
Think how annoyed you'd be if you got stuck in traffic or had a breakdown. At the end of the day youve still got to pay for parking and some of these hotels are charging around the £100 mark for a room a 2 weeks parking included

---------- Post added at 12:09 ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostandconfused View Post
thanks for that, thats a really handy sight, its about an extra £100.

Still cant make up my mind, whether my tight fistedness is stronger than my hatred of early mornings!
How do you work that out?? They include 15 days parking
Wicked_and_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote