View Single Post
Old 20-12-2004, 18:30   #1
xcdtowg
Inactive

xcdtowg is a splendid one to beholdxcdtowg is a splendid one to beholdxcdtowg is a splendid one to beholdxcdtowg is a splendid one to beholdxcdtowg is a splendid one to beholdxcdtowg is a splendid one to beholdxcdtowg is a splendid one to beholdxcdtowg is a splendid one to beholdxcdtowg is a splendid one to behold
Why does my computer beep all the time?

Hi,
I had a new PC since around August and since i've had it, it beeps randomly, this beep is coming from my motherboard i think, definately not from my speakers. It's not a temperature problem with my motherboard as the warning beeps are set at about 75C, and my PC is normally steady about 49C-50C. Windows error logs dont show anything at the times the beeps happen. They get more frequent when playing games though, especially when loading them and when lots of stuff is happening in the games.
I remember a while ago finding a menu in windows where you can turn off warning beeps, but i cant find it now! Anyone know where it is so i can turn the beeps off, or might they be caused by something else?

Thanks in advance

-Gem
xcdtowg is offline   Reply With Quote