View Single Post
Old 14-04-2009, 21:14   #1
AbyssUnderground
cf.mega poster

Services: BT Infinity Option 2, HH5, synced at maximum 80Mbps/20Mbps.
AbyssUnderground has reached the bronze age
AbyssUnderground has reached the bronze ageAbyssUnderground has reached the bronze ageAbyssUnderground has reached the bronze ageAbyssUnderground has reached the bronze ageAbyssUnderground has reached the bronze ageAbyssUnderground has reached the bronze ageAbyssUnderground has reached the bronze ageAbyssUnderground has reached the bronze ageAbyssUnderground has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to AbyssUnderground
Constant light pins and needles on 2 fingers on my right hand

Hello all,

For the last 3 weeks I have had constant pins and needles on my little finger and finger next to it on my right hand. It all started when I was in hospital and several nights in a row I was awoken several times with pins and needles in the whole hand, which I got rid of by moving my arm to allow better circulation.

After the several nights it did this, the two fingers "kept" a very light sensation of it, and its remained since. I did tell the nurse, she said not to worry its probably a trapped nerve and it would go on its own, but its hung around for 3 weeks now, but its not got any worse or better.

Its only on the tips of the fingers, and its not painful. I have feeling in it, I can feel hot and cold, pain when I nip it, etc. I'm just aware that its there most of the time and would like to get rid of it if I can!

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Andy.
AbyssUnderground is offline   Reply With Quote