Thread: UK Timeline Doctor Who : Season 6
View Single Post
Old 26-04-2011, 11:51   #74
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Doctor Who : Season 6

I hope they don't bring the Daleks back for a good while. I find them rather tiresome, they keep getting defeated forever, Then somehow survive in the space between existence (or some equally absurd excuse) and come back again and again. It loses the appeal and the drama when the big bad reveal is the bloody Daleks or Cybermen again. They should use them rarely, and by that I mean every few seasons.

I also find them boring. Much prefer The Master as that's a much more interesting character and danger.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote