View Single Post
Old 13-05-2017, 16:47   #12440
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l bet when its all done it will look lovely as you will have to show us all some photos of your great workmanship when its all done.
I hope so Den - even though the results are satisfying, it's a big job and not one I want to repeat any time soon.

I've done about 1/3 of the bathroom, then there's the toilet to strip and re-tile but that'll be a much easier job. I must say that the electric tile cutter I bought has been so well worth it. Probably the best £30 I've ever spent.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote