View Single Post
Old 21-02-2017, 18:38   #3263
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
If you look at the post l made earlier OB l did state a considerable amount of over 50's and not all like you are cleverly construing.

---------- Post added at 18:09 ---------- Previous post was at 18:06 ----------

l am knocking you or anybody else but just stating that there is a very considerable amount of TV viewers out there who do not have the streaming bug like yourself and others.
Well, Den, there are many of us who take the view that time is valuable and if I can squeeze in an extra show in a three hour period, then I will do so. I will no longer be bound by schedules and interminable advertisements.

However, I have to concede that when the day comes that I am sat in my chair in a daze, with a daft smile on my face and dribbling, I may no longer care. Hopefully, that time is a long way into the future, but of course by then the linear channels will have gone and I will end up just looking at the Netflix sign because I no longer have the ability to understand what I am watching!