View Single Post
Old 25-07-2010, 11:31   #8
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: New International Call package coming Soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo2 View Post
They could put L up to 20 with no hastle, as 20 is the limit for the lower bitrate modems.

I did actually ask CS about an update to 20 for L and they said they knew nothing. Did anyone really hear this was to happen or is it just speculation?

Thanks.
I rather doubt that will happen especially as the are 2 separate tiers on 10Mb at the present time and to upgrade both tiers would be a costly exercise with the majority of customers actually being on 10Mb at present.

The next rollout will be 100Mb which is supposed to begin at the end of the year and is likely to take up much of 2011.

As I said above the likely tiers will be 10, 20, 50 and 100Mb, with 50 and 100Mb both requiring different equipment to the lower tiers.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote