View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 17:40   #23
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Superhub 3 and Netgear Powerline problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpsky View Post
That is exactly what I did and everything runs like before the SH3 stopped working. I guess I will have to stick to this set up and hope for an unexpected firmware update. Cheers!
You are still using the shub in router mode though. What I am saying is that if you put the shub in modem mode and attach one of your Asus routers to it as the primary router then all your problems will be solved permanently. All you are looking at is a 50cm patch cable to connect the router to port 1 on the shub and an additional free power socket for the router.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote