View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 10:53   #1998
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: Coming soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked_and_Crazy View Post
Why do you keep going on and on about missing channels? If your not happy with what you get for the money you pay then go elsewhere and get all the channels you want.

This may be a stupid question but given that you have three Tivo boxes, why do you need all the +1 and +2 channels. Surely the need for these channels is redundent when you have a PVR

oh, and you missed Premier Sports
Sorry, I forgot both those channels, my mistake (along with More4+2)

I would prefer to get HD channels before +1 and +2 channels buy the way