View Single Post
Old 18-10-2016, 14:16   #8
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix shares soar as subscriber numbers rocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
I'm struggling to find a couple of hours' decent programming to watch each day despite the large number of channels I have through Freeview and VM.

But pay extra just for a possible show or two on Netflix or Amazon? No way.
The irritating thing is, there happens to be a lot of material available on our broadcast channels, but they are spread too thinly, so it's easy to miss shows that you might be interested in.

I am a fussy viewer but I find more than enough to keep me amused with my 450 hours worth of recordings, Netflix, Amazon and Now TV.

I don't know what kind of programmes you are into, Taf, but you do surprise me that you can find so little to watch. Mind you, I know many people who don't go to the lengths I do to find the material I want to see.

---------- Post added at 14:16 ---------- Previous post was at 14:15 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Well l am just waiting for a certain revered well respected poster to come along and proclaim this as the end of linear TV.
You heard it here first, Den.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote