View Single Post
Old 30-03-2005, 13:55   #12
Strzelecki
Inactive

Services: 80/20Mbps FTTC on Freeola
Strzelecki has reached the bronze age
Strzelecki has reached the bronze ageStrzelecki has reached the bronze ageStrzelecki has reached the bronze ageStrzelecki has reached the bronze ageStrzelecki has reached the bronze ageStrzelecki has reached the bronze ageStrzelecki has reached the bronze ageStrzelecki has reached the bronze ageStrzelecki has reached the bronze ageStrzelecki has reached the bronze ageStrzelecki has reached the bronze age
Re: Dixons Coverplan

Ah be careful though, you coverplan does state it covers repair OR replacement at Dixons discretion and and Mp3 player is generally not fit for purpose if it breaks after 6 months. However they have a database of every product describing what to do if it's fault under what circumstances (Faulty stock, faulty within 28 days, faulty under coverplan etc). This depends on the repair channels Dixons have, Mp3 player are never repaired by Mastercare and normally are sent to the manufacturer, however some, like yours, I think are 'code 5' i.e swap in store and then send back to national returns. If you can hold out until saturday then I can check for you.
Strzelecki is offline   Reply With Quote