Thread: 100M A few Big Questions
View Single Post
Old 29-04-2012, 14:28   #10
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: A few Big Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeDrokk View Post
10 am to 3pm and then from 4 pm to 9 pm IS most of the day and evening...

1 hour out of 6 is "most".........

"'cut u up real bad' is a trifle dramatic to describe a speed reduction to what you had before the free upgrade? "

well, untill the upgrade, i could get almost my full speed and avoid TM thru VPN, now it seems i cant, so that is "CUT UP REAL BAD",.......

Infact, instead of "standing tall", as i thougnt i would be...... ive been "diced and sliced", ...... now that IS dramatic......!

You stated, in your OP, 10GB most of the day and evening - 10-3 is 20GB, 4-9 is 10GB.... (and I don't ever remember seeing a definition of "most of the day and evening" as equating to 6 hours....).

Your current explanation of "cut up real bad" differs from your OP, which was
Quote:
Woo! u can have 100 meg, but only for 45 mins, then we cut u up real bad
implying, in my eyes, that the reduction from your free upgrade of 100Mb/s to the STM'ed speed of 50Mb/s (which was the speed you had before the free upgrade) was "cutting u up real bad....

btw, some posters on CF have reported downloading 26GB before the 100Mb/s STM kicks in.

New STM table - http://www.virginmedia.com/images/table_30mb_800px2.jpg
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote