Thread: Superhub VM remotely change settings?
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 15:24   #19
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: VM remotely change settings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
I think its wrong for all of them, but I only mentioned VM as its my isp.

An isp controlling my router like that is like they have to molly coddle me assuming I am incapable of doing so myself.

Dont O2 supply firmwares on a download link rather than auto push it out?

Also BT, O2, sky can all use alternate routers which makes the problem less of a problem.

Incidently I can ssh into my 2nd superhub which has never been online but still cannot ssh into this one as if its been disabled, I havent been able to ssh into this one since I had that long outage and when it had trouble booting up.
They are changing a setting on their equipment nothing more and only in the Liverpool and Knowsley area at present and they can do so if they please because it is in the Terms and Conditions.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote