Thread: Superhub VM remotely change settings?
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 14:18   #16
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age
Re: VM remotely change settings?

Chrys, Port forwarding really struggles and rarely works when switching between games consoles, Xbox to PS3 and vice versa which results in NAT issues. and is only solvable via a reboot.

DMZ also falls over when port forwarding has allocated a particular port to another appliance. reboot sorts it out.

None of the above are a major headache now I've found the on/off button

---------- Post added at 14:18 ---------- Previous post was at 14:15 ----------

Re: Wireless performance, its the strength I find the issue, our superhub struggles upstairs and webpages time out accasionaly. No other router I've had including all the previous VM incarnations have been as poor (strength wise) as the superhub.

I don't seem to get any disconnections now, and downstairs it works fine ATM.
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote