View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 15:09   #2237
AlexanderHanff
Permanently Banned

AlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful one
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkotron View Post
I think that "deceived" is fair enough, but I'd remove "deliberately", or replace it with "deliberately or inadvertently". Maybe something like "decieved, whether deliberately or inadvertently". I really think it's best not to put in anything that can't be really solidly backed up.

Sorry, back to reading.
OK changed to:

"This means that not only did BT PLC engage in secret trials without the consent of their customers but they also deceived their customers when concerns were raised by them (either deliberately or inadvertently)."

I have updated the version on the server too to reflect the changes.

Alexander Hanff