View Single Post
Old 30-11-2016, 09:46   #11713
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Just sent off our PIP form accompanied by copious medical reports and additional information. It's a nice feeling to get it out of the way.

---------- Post added at 09:46 ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
My cat made me happy this morning all snuggled up while I was off out, mind you he didn't wait long before taking my place
Reminds me of our first kitten we were given years ago. She was so tiny and we couldn't find her one day, hunted high and low to no avail then decided to go out and found her asleep in my wife's handbag which had been hanging on the back of a chair.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote