View Single Post
Old 23-11-2016, 11:04   #3096
Kabaal
Haggis Hunting

Kabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of Quads
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I consider myself pretty choosy when it comes to what I watch, but I don't think most people would agree that Netflix has limited choice at all. Like most, I don't do all my viewing from one place, but even if I did, it would take me a long time to get through all the choice they have to offer, even if I watched TV all day, every day as well as the evenings.

The original series are brilliant, and the supplementary material is vast. It would certainly keep most people watching TV regularly for about 2 to 3 hours per night fully satisfied.
I was responding to his comment about them dumping everything but their self made content. They only have 13 of their dramas for example and that includes the Marvel shows and a small handful of 'in partnership ones'. They have some kids and comedy, documentary etc but nowhere near enough to go alone.