View Single Post
Old 11-06-2004, 12:47   #22
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: What are you reading?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham
Ok, so tell us a bit about them and why you're reading them! Are they good? Bad? Indifferent? Well written...?
Ok - in order...

Starship troopers - Very good book - but a bit on the old side, I've always had a thing about Heinlein (Ever since reading Space Cadet) - I'm reading it (again) Because I wanted to compare it with the films.

Do Androids dream of electric sheep? - Again reading it to compare to the film - it's ok I guess so far - but I've only just started it - so I'm going to reserve judgement until I get more into it

Airship 9 - A classic 'end of the world' book - one of my fave genre's, I do like it I must admit. But I think the airship in question is going to be toasted soon

The Dark Half - More Stephen King - possibly my fave author - It's an interesting story and not as long as most of his books, Not as good and involving as something like The Stand - but a good read non the less.

I always try to read the book before I see the film if I can (is there is an original) Normally I find the book a lot better (with the exception of The Tommyknockers - where I found the TV Film a LOT better than the book)
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote