View Single Post
Old 10-02-2004, 12:24   #35
Sociable
Inactive

Sociable has entered a golden reputation eraSociable has entered a golden reputation eraSociable has entered a golden reputation eraSociable has entered a golden reputation eraSociable has entered a golden reputation eraSociable has entered a golden reputation eraSociable has entered a golden reputation eraSociable has entered a golden reputation eraSociable has entered a golden reputation eraSociable has entered a golden reputation eraSociable has entered a golden reputation era
Re: 1 high beep one low beep on boot-up

Great post Bifta and I bow to your knowledge on the newer boards.

My post was reflecting the fact I spend most of my time helping people with older systems and what I wrote would apply accurately to many older systems.

It would obviously help to have the precise specs for this system to be able to provide specific help as even your replies are limited to giving information blind which is why I was exploring possible fixes not saying they would deffinately apply.

Also, when making a comment like, "I'm afraid you're wrong, but I would like to know where you sourced the information for this reply", please ensure you don't carry on the paragraph with information from another post not made by me, as I never gave the information you then proceed to correct.

Many thanks.
Sociable is offline   Reply With Quote