View Single Post
Old 27-03-2017, 14:52   #658
RizzyKing

Re: Brexit: Article 50 to be triggered: 2 DAYS FROM NOW!

Utter rubbish Andrew you saying something doesn't make it a fact it's your opinion and only an opinion and you clearly don't know me well enough to comment on what type of brexit i wanted. You do this a lot say things as though they are fact when it's just your opinion of things and just to clarify so you don't have to mistake my stance i want out of the EU i want out of the single market which has not been working for us as well as some remain supporters pretend. My biggest motivator when i cast my vote was that my grandkids wouldn't have to deal with a single european military that has a two year national service proposal and they would continue to be policed by citizens of this country and abiding by our laws not some nightmare federal european police and justice system.

Article 50 is very clear on the type of exit that we will end up with it only allows oneway and the fact that so many remain supporters are pressuring for an exit that still ties us to the EU shows how little they have either read or understood it. Perhaps if the EU were open and honest about their future plans rather then hiding ever closer integration with legal terminology that even some lawyers struggle to get through in the EU treaty process more of us might have voted differently but that will not happen anytime soon because the EU is scared of the public response were they to lay the whole plan out.