View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 21:40   #19
cityfan247
cf.addict

Services: Full House 2 V6 Boxes 1 1TB Tivo Freesat Freeview HD Roku Apple TV 3 Firesticks
cityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Why are we still bothering with SD?

perhaps the question should be 'when will we be stopped being charged more for HD' ?

HD could be regarded as the 'standard' format for most mainstream channels for many viewers.

Yes i know HD is included 'free' for those channels available in the XL pack but as we all know nothing is actually free and part of the cost is absorbed into the price of that package.

And of course an actual fee still applies to Sky's premium channels (ie sport & movies). I cancelled the HD premium charge as i was finding it difficult to justify the cost for a few channels- that was before i cancelled Sky sports & movies altogether.
cityfan247 is offline   Reply With Quote