View Single Post
Old 15-11-2016, 15:31   #1169
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Cheers.

Excellent! I think I must have been reading about hooking up two TiVo boxes together in error or something.

So I it looks like the days of Ethernet cables & Powerline adapters are a thing of the past for MRS too for those with more than one V6.

Makes you wonder why they're not doing self install??
Because in large homes wifi can be a complete nightmare , go and read the Sky Q forums.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote