View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 14:23   #1255
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: Coming soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
ITV have 'super regions' i.e. each ITV HD region covers a bigger area so some people do get the 'wrong' news.

I would guess that the BBC reckon (probably correctly) that they would get far too many complaints if they did that - 'I pay my licence fee and you can't give me my news' etc.

Would these super-regions change if ITV lost their Channel 3 broadcasting franchises, also have the Channel 3 franchises themselfs merged?