View Single Post
Old 08-11-2004, 10:29   #3
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: My phone line died, and so did NTL customer services!

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielf
It sounds like a similar thing as what happened to me. I gave them my month notice, and they cut off the phone the same day. It was reconnected within an hour after I gave them a ring, but I think you'll have to call them. Regarding the engaged tone, try again in half an hour or so. You will get through eventually...
Thanks for the reassurance - I was worried they'd want a new 12-month contract to renew the line, if they have indeed terminated it a week too soon.

As for sorting the problem ... one of our lovely CSR members has offered to have a look into it, so hopefully I'll be spared the telephone queue after all!

EDIT

Seeing as NTL is now on the case, thread closed.