View Single Post
Old 18-06-2017, 00:20   #452
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: The 2017 General Election

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Mockery of the disabled Mick?? The suggestion that the PM might have autistic traights isn't new. If she does she has my every sympathy in that regard, not mockery.

tbh it's no wonder the stuff that goes down on this forum when you yourself set the bar so low, and are less than even handed. Not going anywhere mate or giving up posting like others have. You could ban me if you want, so you can have an echo chamber with your right wing chums, though I guess even you would soon tire of that.
Let's get one thing straight, actually a few things.

I need noones permission to ban any one on here but that's not how I work and I haven't banned someone on here for years, except a few spammers of late.

So just so you know, if I really wanted to ban you, I'd have done it by now.

As for people who may have stopped posting. Said this before, many times. Their choice. The crux of this site is, people come and go as they please. If they stop posting, so be it, I won't ever feel any guilt or lose sleep.

What else? Oh yes, I'm not your mate. I couldn't possibly be a mate with an individual that has persistent issues with democracy. People have died and fought wars for the democratic right. Nor could I respect that person either for the same reasons.

Who are these right wing chums you speak of ? Love to know who they are given I'm not actually right wing myself.