View Single Post
Old 29-03-2008, 13:44   #52
lostandconfused
Inactive

Services: 2 X V+ XL TV XL BB XL Telco
lostandconfused has reached the bronze age
lostandconfused has reached the bronze agelostandconfused has reached the bronze agelostandconfused has reached the bronze agelostandconfused has reached the bronze agelostandconfused has reached the bronze agelostandconfused has reached the bronze agelostandconfused has reached the bronze agelostandconfused has reached the bronze agelostandconfused has reached the bronze age
Re: Virgin Mobile min/texts 300/300 no rollover from 28 april 08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Yes I am getting increasingly irritated with some trying to trivialise this. They wouldn't be trivialising it if they were being told by text that they had been fired.

The fact of the matter is - I take exception to being informed of a massive change in terms of service by a somewhat vague text message.
Im not sure if that is aimed at me? As i am not trying to trvialise the matter (even though IMHO it is a trivial matter)

I would understand if it was just a text, but its not they are sending a letter out explaining it in more depth. This is just a 'heads-up' which considering they are a media company seems only logical.

Being fired by text is something completly different.

Clealy we are not going to agree, so time to unsubscribe to this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcamalpha2004 View Post
Dont try to trivialise the matter, so they are going to follow it up with a letter, hence rubbing more salt into the wounds.

Sorry VM are really showing their true colours lately.
I agree with the bit about the rolling over minutes going is a shame, but the same product is normally £25 so you are still getting a good deal. The point i was making was that a text followed up by a letter doesnt deserve such an outcry IMO.
lostandconfused is offline   Reply With Quote