View Single Post
Old 19-04-2015, 10:51   #287
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
Re: What have you fixed lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
You sure it's not leaking where the hose exits the pump?

I repaired the pipe that exits the drum mounted pump to a union on the frame. The leak is there at the union or between there and the back of the machine. Beyond there I can see it directly and it's all dry. When it all dries out a bit I'll have another go. The repaired bits seem leak free but it looks like the biggie wasn't them.

Otherwise it's build a duct tape dam and live with it. The floor is deliberately sloped to the outside door and a drain to cover this type of problem. I can just make the leakage flow to there.

Quote:
Have you tried putting a raw egg in on a hot wash to seal any leaks?
What? And end up with a giant omelette.