View Single Post
Old 27-03-2012, 09:27   #1
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Price controls on 1st class stamps lifted

Stamp prices heading north again.

Quote:
Ofcom said Royal Mail would be given freedom to set its own prices for first-class and most business mail.

The price of second-class stamps will be capped at 55p but could rise with inflation over the next seven years.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-17522500

Ah well, just another reason to avoid Royal Mail and use e.mail, fax or even the phone whenever possible. I wouldn't mind so much if I had any faith in RM's ability to deliver the mail securely and promptly but over the years the service just seems to have got worse. I used to complain to Postwatch but they are about as useful as the FSA in a major financial crisis.....
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote