Thread: 350M Vivid 350?
View Single Post
Old 25-08-2017, 19:46   #111
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Vivid 350?

Quote:
Originally Posted by telfordcable View Post
Why do you all need 380/21 for? Why? At present 80/20 is more than enough for every days streaming, downloading etc. I just don't understand why everyone's want this 380/21 so badly or is it to show off speed test or mine is faster than your?

If virgin media 380/21 or BT 330/30 is available to my house I wouldn't bother to have it. More than happy with my current 80/20 FTTC. Don't need faster than that at present.
Reading your posts elsewhere this comes to mind immediately as this is a cable forum, and I imagine people will be perplexed by the lack of a 14 day trial on your alleged order when you only found the existence of Vivid 350 a matter of days earlier.

You were so interested in ultrafast you were happy spend thousands upfront and hundreds a month.

I remember this rather astonishing switch from being prepared to move home for FTTP to being content with standard broadband in the space of less than 2 hours.

You seem to have relapsed. I'd consider dipping into these funds, then carrying out your plan here.

What you're doing now isn't healthy. There're quite enough fantasists in the world.
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote