View Single Post
Old 23-07-2008, 23:43   #58
rob135
Inactive

rob135 is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Re: Have you been charged for premium calls that you didnt make?

Hi

Just been reading the posts as I did google it due to the fact that I have just received a bill showing prem numbers being called from my phone at 04.26 in the morning. When I first queeried it with the 150, I told them that in the area I lived it was common knowledge that the main boxes were tampered with, and for a price, services could be increased for basic packages. Vm bloke told me rubbish, never heard of such a thing, I basically got told tough you rang it you pay it. Got passed around when I told them to cancel the account and eventually spoke to someone who also informed me that it must have been us as other calls were made before and after the prem numbers, and these were to mobiles. Told them that we didn't ring mobiles because of the costs and used our own mobiles for this purpose. Eventually they did say that when looking over previous bills there was no history of these calls to prems or mobiles. The mobiles slipped through as they were under 50p and not itemised. I asked for a check by vm on these prem and mobile numbers, which I am awaiting. Other info is that it is only the telephone and no internet connected in the house to the phone.
Awaiting response from vm but concerned that if it has happened once and the system is unsafe then it could happen again.
rob135 is offline   Reply With Quote