Thread: ipad 2
View Single Post
Old 28-04-2012, 12:22   #12
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: ipad 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
I'd say the Kindle is still better value for the money if only for the amount of money you save on books.As for Apple products I'll pass.I'd rather find something that is better value for the money and does the same things.
Me too - the style factor doesn't interest me in the slightest and for my needs the extra functionailty/build quality (if there is any) isn't worth the price premium and the restrictions that dealing with Apple inevitably involves. Android and PC for me every time.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote