View Single Post
Old 24-09-2017, 10:05   #219
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
I see you avoided commenting on the remain lies that haven't happened Andrew continuing to flog your favourite dead horse but then your always happy to ignore things that don't suit your agenda. In or out things were never gauranteed and both have their risks but being out means the UK government is in a position to do whats best for the UK and only that now if only we could get some decent politicians.
Let's start on a positive note - I agree on the bit in bold!
I'm discussing 2017 not 2016 and I've responded previously to all these points last year. You will find that I am keener on impartial fact-checking sources and less so opinion pieces in the billionaire-owned Brexit press. Damien does a great job on evaluating sources and we can all learn from him.
It was a positive thing for democracy in this country that Sir David Norgrove, the Statistics Regulator, corrected the claims that Boris made this year and a pity Boris still hasn't learnt from 2016.
However, when a pro-Brexit source was turfed up to discredit Norgrove, I only felt it fair to state what the independent fact-checking source said. Not The Guardian or The Mirror but an independent fact-checking site. I feel that's a constructive thing to do but obviously some people don't.