View Single Post
Old 25-07-2017, 18:24   #4503
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Well it has finally happened grant you far sooner than one suspected it would my Dad has just phoned me and asked me to do something that my sister said she was going to do but guess what she did not bother her excuse was that she forgot and advised him to ask me which he did and I finally said no I can't. I made a promise and I'm keeping it and that is I will not make it easy for her anymore and let's face it if I keep coming to the rescue then my Dad will never see her for she is.
Stay strong and try not to feel guilty