View Single Post
Old 25-01-2017, 23:01   #114
RobboEdin
cf.mega poster

RobboEdin has reached the bronze age
RobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze age
Re: Please document any V6 issues here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
I must have missed something here then, as far as I can see from posts on here, the V6 can be connected wirelessly, by WiFi from the shub, that right? If so then the V6 is not connected via a coaxial cable, correct? So if its not connected directly by coaxial from shub and the web goes down, then surely the TV goes down also, if i'm wrong here then can someone please explain to me how it works if there is no internet connection, thx
Wrong. V6 requires both a co-ax and a home network connection. Normal TV channels continue to be supplied by co-ax.
RobboEdin is offline   Reply With Quote