View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 16:40   #5
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Services: Vodafone/City Fibre Gigafast 900
roughbeast has reached the bronze age
roughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze age
Re: Best Router to Use with Home Hub 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay152 View Post
Hi thanks for your recommendation I want good speeds and good coverage both wired and wireless

In that case my router would be going OTT.

Use the SH3 but with access points elsewhere. Powerline adaptors are good, as DocDutch says, if you get ones with adequate throughput and if your mains wiring isn't ancient and complicated.

You can also use wireless access points such as the TP-LINK TL-WA901ND 450 Mbps Wireless N Access Point. These can be placed strategically around the house as wifi extenders, but, in my view, work best if wired into the hub. Have you got ethernet elsewhere in the house?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/TP-LINK-TL-...+access+points
roughbeast is offline   Reply With Quote