Thread: UK Timeline Doctor Who
View Single Post
Old 24-07-2017, 00:53   #301
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Doctor Who

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Oh my. Not been excited for a Christmas episode ijn years. That looks utterly fantastic.

Bill is back and I am sure that was meant to be Captain Lethbridge-Stewart.
Maybe a push for the father of the Brigadier with some tweaks but I think that's unlikely. The uniform fits the period of the WW1 setting. The period of which Alistair Lethbridge-Stewart wasn't alive. That made me consider his father which upon digging a little revealed that back story only led to his father being a WW2 pilot but offered no other information. The captain looks in his 40's, he didnt then father a kid in the late 1920's, he's more likely to have kids at the present time. Noting the echo hint that surely leaves it at the grandfather.

I eliminated time travel via the uniform of course. Unless he dressed for the occasion before randomly appearing in the middle of a world war.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 24-07-2017 at 01:15.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote