View Single Post
Old 07-11-2016, 20:07   #816
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Clinton and Obama Policies have done far worse things than all that crap you just posted about Trump, which I have to say is just the typical biased media narrative that is against him. I have said before Trump is no angel and he has been a nasty piece of work in the past but he is not the worse of the two at all. He also does not have a track record of groping women at all, not everyone is a sucker for believing the crap coming from made up lies about him.

I find it amazing that only in another topic, you and others cry foul of the media, shouting out propaganda etc etc yet don't when it doesn't suit here.

I base my views on Trump/Clinton on real hard facts and how history has played out and it's not looking at all, a rosey time line for Crooked Hillary, nor Obama.

But what Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton has done in Syria and Libya, they should hang their heads in shame. The biggest Migrant crisis we have faced and those Migrants fleeing Africa, fleeing Syria have DIED trying to get to Europe, those two clowns, Clinton and Obama have much blood on their hands with their shower of crap policy after policy in Libya and Syria.

Yeah Gadaffi was a evil dictator, but Libya and for most part now North Africa was secure before their meddling but oh, not now, it's a big whole mess with ISIS having strongholds there and now also Syria. What a frigging mess those two clowns have left this part of the World in and you and others want one of those same corrupt, pathological and lying Clowns back in power.
l don't need to take things from a biased media Mick as Donald Trump whether one likes it or not has voiced his opinions about all the groups l have named out of his own mouth time and time again over nearly 30 years and if you look online on YouTube and other type sites its there coming out of his own mouth unless one thinks he did not say those things about all these groups and even just watching the news earlier where they showed some clips of his comments made me utterly shudder that this man might be president of America in a couple of days and that is a frightening prospect indeed and yes Hilary Clinton is not exactly my type of leader as she has too many warts and baggage on her but sorry but god help us if Trump becomes American president on Wednesday as that is a very chilling prospect l hope never happens.