View Single Post
Old 20-04-2012, 15:23   #73
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: Peer suspended after calling for bounty on Obama & Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
You really do subscribe to the fantasists cook book don't you.

So your still not going to produce any real evidence to back up your claim which means there just more of your fantasies
The only people who are fantasists are people who defend and promote a failed system and make false claims against people to challenge it (like you and your friends)

---------- Post added at 15:23 ---------- Previous post was at 15:22 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
From dictionary .com

===============

Terrorist

a person, usually a member of a group, who uses or advocates terrorism.

Terrorism

1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

===============

You advocate murder and violence to meet your political aims.

As I said you describe yourself as one.
I don't want to use violence at all, but its not easty to do it via democratic means

The only people who descibe me as a terrorist are people like you
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote