View Single Post
Old 20-04-2012, 13:09   #70
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: Peer suspended after calling for bounty on Obama & Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
You don't have to be communist ,facist or religious to be a dictator .A dictator is someone who forces other people or countries to his will .You have said on numerous ocasions that countries that did not fall into line with your world government view would be forced to ,that makes your world government a dictatorship ,that is not my view or opinion it is the definition of a dictator ,it is a FACT
So you are calling a government voted in by over 50% of the worlds population a dictatorship, it will only use force to enforce a democratic mandate and anyway nearly all dictatorships are either Nationalist, Communist, Facist or Relgious (sometimes a combination of some of them)

---------- Post added at 13:06 ---------- Previous post was at 13:05 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
Nope you describe yourself as one. Not just in this thread but in many others.
I have never described myself as a terrorist, only you and our friends with your false claims

---------- Post added at 13:08 ---------- Previous post was at 13:06 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Alan don't expect me to answer that when you did not answer my question, YOU were the one who said they would vote for a world Government so YOU should have the evidence to back it up or its just another Alan Fry fantasy post
What would not vote for a better leftstyle, a better job, a poltical system not dominated by the wealthy and major businesses, better healthcare, better roads, better transport, better benefits, world peace, better human rights and a better and more equal society?

---------- Post added at 13:09 ---------- Previous post was at 13:08 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Saddam wasn't killing Kurds, wasn't a significant threat to his people or his neighbours and hadn't been for a considerable number of years prior to his toppling, it's been done to death on these boards by members considerably more familiar with things like facts than yourself.
Have you asked the Kurds in the first place, he killed millions of them, and he did the same with the Shias,it mihgt have been decades late, but better late than never
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote