View Single Post
Old 20-04-2012, 12:37   #67
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: Peer suspended after calling for bounty on Obama & Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
A system you know little about and yes doomed to failure and also wrong in so many ways but understandable as to how it came about..

I lived there during that time and have lived there in times after the end.. New government yet same old story..

As for this world government an interesting quote from a film once said

I'm afraid that it also works in reverse..
Let me put it clear to you, I know a lot about South Africa in 1948-1994, There are many benefits to a World Government that you and your friend simply ignore and It will only be done if most of the World votes yes
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote